Friday, April 26, 2013

Coke, Soda, Pop

Coke, Soda, Pop


No matter what you call it I'm a pretty big soda drinker.  Coming from rural Tennessee I was raised on Mountain Dew and have been known to spend my day drinking nothing but the sugary goodness of that soda.  Over the years I've done a few things to cut down my soda consumption from only allowing myself to drink soda in the car to purchasing it only before work events where I will need the caffeine.  

Fast forward to the past couple of weeks.  Work has been rough, let's face it when you end up working 14-16 hour days and are running on 3 hours of sleep Mountain Dew is a lifesaver.  What can I do to change things?  Well in the time being I'm not going to purchase anymore plastic bottle sodas, but I will allow myself to buy sodas that are packaged in glass bottles.  Let's see how this goes!     

No comments:

Post a Comment